- Partner Along High-Profile, Leading Vendors
- Join a World Leader in Technology Solutions
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
As we at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our products, sales and vendor presence and practices, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow/nurture your experience with the worlds #1 ICT Distributor like Ingram Micro and similar vendors and partners across the Australian marketplace.
What You’ll Do
We are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, driven, Business Development Manager who will be committed to delivering growth in Profit, Market Share and Partner Value aligned to a HP Enterprise.
- Developing & implementing strategies to win and grow revenue and margin within a new & existing customer base.
- Identifying new areas of opportunity for partners and assisting to create new offerings to market.
- Developing, building & converting a solid pipeline for short, medium & long-term sustainable growth.
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & aligned vendor.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of HP Enterprise, Aruba and Greenlake product offerings and be able to clearly articulate the value proposition and competitive differentiators.
- Building and maintaining business plans to maximise profitability.
- Having a ‘thinking out of the box‘ attitude to developing value add sales engagements to take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Understand and follow industry trends both locally and globally.
What You’ll Bring
We are looking for someone who can drive Ingram Micro’s value proposition and further cement our position of Market Leaders. To be successful you will ideally have:
- 5+ years of proven success in sales within the Technology Industry
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; Oral, written. Digital, Social and Presentation Skills
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- The ability to attract & recruit new customers, build relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Proven experience delivering solutions focused on business outcomes
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A hunger and drive to be part of a high-performance sales culture
- Understanding of shift to consumption pricing models.
- Ability to work independently and within the larger team.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
- Ability to represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Team mentality to support back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What we Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey! Be #Unstoppable
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.