Sr. Professional, Programming-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, Indien
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates
Your Role :
- Application designing / development / testing / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
- 8+ years of experience
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
- Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing.
- Contribute to the technical designing phase and document the design with UML diagrams and models. Create prototype for proof of concept and business requirements validations.
- Should be able to design and develop and deliver TIBCO BW end to end solution independently
- Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Complex BW/Middleware projects.
- Participate in peer code reviews and peer modules testing.
- Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
- Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development lifecycle and day to day development work.
- Estimate efforts and schedule for various modules and meet deadlines.
- Technical and Release Documentation.
- Deployment of system components - Application, Shell Scripts and Databases.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent knowledge in ESB products primarily on TIBCO product suites (in Tibco Active Matrix Business Works 5.X and( preferably BW 6x)), Webservice (SOAP REST Services), API Management tools (APIGEE), XML and JSON formats, etc
- Knowledge of WS-* is desirable.
- Expert knowledge in Tibco BW but not limited to :
- Business Works
- EMS (Enterprise Messaging Service).
- Adapters (ADB, R3/SAP, LDAP, custom)
- Hawk, EMA, and error handling
- Knowledge of J2E/Java (J2EE 1.7, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC).
- Strong enterprise integration patterns , security concepts, authentication and authorization concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in general programming concepts & Knowledge of OOP is desired (Java, C#, C++)
- Good experience in deployment of TIBCO applications using automated scripts
- Experience with CICD tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins for DevOps implementations
- Preferred having knowledge on GoLang and hands on experience on the commercial Middlewares like Mulesoft and Oracle Fusion.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge on Tibco substation and mainframe.
- Preferred to have expertise in at least one cloud-native middleware platform (GCP, Azure or AWS)
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to work with a team who believes in learning new skills, sharing ideas & driving results collaboratively.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We care for you and assure a psychologically safer environment, by giving greater value to overall wellbeing through our exclusive Employee Assistance Program
You bring the talent; we provide the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro