Marketing Manager – Regional Execution, Americas
Welcome to the Cloud
At Ingram Micro Cloud, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Insatiable curiosity and a drive for innovation push us forward to shape the future through the power of technology. For many, it’s no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro Cloud can reach more than 90% of the global population. As one of the world’s largest cloud platform providers, we empower businesses to build faster, scale further and maintain sustainable growth for years to come. Earning the Great Place to Work Certification™️ for 2022-2023 in 15 countries around the world reflects our commitment to our people and our culture – we believe our employees are the spark that continually fuels our success.
The opportunity to shape the future through technology awaits – find the role that’s right for you.
Our ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver, who is not afraid to think outside of the box to provide the best solutions for our partners. This person is also a regional lead and the go-to resource for business leaders for all marketing execution for their region.
If you feel you are one, read on to learn more about this role.
Marketing Manager – Regional Execution, Americas
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive regional and in-country execution of marketing activities aligned to Ingram Micro Clouds priorities primarily designed to deliver through Ingram Micro Clouds partners and in alignment with Ingram Micro Cloud’s strategic vendors.
- Analyze campaign requirements, ensure messaging architecture and competitive positioning, and ensure localization.
- Ensure regions/countries have solid execution plans in place with measurable ROI to achieve high-performance targets.
- Seek opportunities where possible to enhance local marketing with programs and campaigns to achieve incremental revenue targets to accelerate Ingram Micro Cloud business.
- Execute regional/local direct mail programs; assist to maintain consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and direct list management and analysis.
- Manage the implementation of programs and analyze their effectiveness.
- Responsible for executing strategic partner acquisition and VAR programs.
- Execute on through partner marketing campaigns, engaging with partners on a regular basis and helping drive end customer leads to grow and expand their business.
- Track and report clear execution results on a regular cadence.
- Develop local/regional customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so.
- Collaborates and conducts research studies in region for improved performance and growth opportunities.
REPORTING and COMMUNICATION:
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews with marketing and business stakeholders along with the Ingram Micro Cloud senior management team.
- Support improved conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads through flawless design and execution of regional marketing plans.
- Provide regional feedback into global strategy and direction of marketing campaigns.
- Formal education or training: Degree in a related field of marketing, business, or communications
- 4+ years’ work experience in a related role(s) in B2B, enterprise software solutions
- Experience developing and executing comprehensive go-to-market plans
- Proven track record of success in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Oracle’s Eloqua or other marketing automation platform
- Knowledge and experience with CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his/her/their intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his/her/their work
- Flexibility to work across time-zones
- Ability to travel internationally when required
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Why Ingram Micro?
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Hybrid work opportunity
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits start on day one
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to the start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and the process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.