Cybersecurity Specialist (Advisory)
This job posting is no longer active.
Associate Consultant is expected to focus on delivering Cybersecurity Consultancy and Advisory services to enterprise customers. The role is expected to be an integral part of the team to deliver quality cyber security services for our customer and assist customer in managing their security posture.
The right candidate will be rewarded with attractive remuneration in accordance to his/her experience.
The expected duties of this role are as follow:
- To assist Lead Consultant to deliver the following services:
- Risk/Maturity Assessments
- Security Architecture Reviews
- Threat Modelling Exercise
- Table-top Exercise
- Compliance Advisory
- Work closely with consulting team lead on practice developments
- Support pre-sales team on customer pitch and scope requirements when required
- Technical validation work such as Host Configuration Review, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing exercises.
- Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in Information Security/Computer Science
- At least 1 year of experience in IT Security Consulting/Advisory/Audit
- Foundation understanding of Cybersecurity domains such as security frameworks, policies, standards, data protection, processes and compliance
- Candidate with prior experience in Governance, Risks or Compliance or Audit projects is an advantage
- Good understanding of NIST CSF and ISO27001
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics and prepared to pick up delivery skills for new consulting service offerings or cybersecurity technology within short timeframe.
- Basic experiences in Host Configuration Review or Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Testing or Cloud Security is a plus
- Must be able to work without supervision