Sr. Professional, Post-Sales-MEX
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico D.F., Mexiko
If you are an amazing Post Sales Engineer who wants to be part of an amazing company then keep reading!
You can with Ingram Micro
Reboot your life as part of the international Ingram Micro Mexico family and become a Post Sales Tier 2 Engineer.
- Provide Post-sales remote technical support, configurations, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies to customers via phone, e-mail, and web.
- Handle support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups finished on time.
- Use fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and solve complicated technical issues.
- Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify critical issues in a lab environment.
- Responsible for reviewing user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, problem-solving guides, etc.
- Comply with the certification path and keep them updated.
- Full-time position. Remote work almost to 100%, sometimes is required to go to the office (meetings, physical labs, HR activities)
- Required knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI models.
- Ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unparalleled networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Knowledge of routing and switching is a must.
- Moderate experience with dynamic routing protocols is a plus.
- Experience with networking security protocols and technologies will be considered (IPSec, VPN, SSL, PKI).
- Prior experience in similar Technical Support Centers (Desirable 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with any NGFW, such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark.
- Mandatory. Fluent English and Spanish, both written and spoken, since the service is bilingual.
Certifications (not required, but a plus)
Let's shape tomorrow
Ingram Micro Mexico can offer you:
• Staff recognition/respect
• Work-life integration
• Career Path
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.