Sr. Associate, e-Commerce (Zendesk)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippinen
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Attend weekly team updates and meetings with core Zendesk team involved in the resolution of problem tickets
- Perform training and coaching of new hires and admin duties such as managing the Zendesk Support mailbox and maintenance of the team trackers
- Timely resolution of reported issues and sharing of best practices and knowledge.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Business Information. Previous work experience required for a new hire in this position.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of computer platforms and operations including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Knowledge of pertinent diagnostic tools and call tracking software.
- Ability to perform analysis on and determine root-cause of moderately complex IT production problems.
- Ability to occasionally work in an “on-call” capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Able to work on flexible, shifting hours, as needed.
- Knowledge of Zendesk is preferred but not required.
- Self-directing to get results
- Sets aggressive goals and has highest standards
- Is consistently one of the top performers
- Pursues everything with energy and drive, the need to finish
- Persists in the face of challenges and setbacks
- Always keeps the end in sight, puts in extra effort to meet deadlines
- Models collaboration across the organization
- Facilitates an open dialogue with a variety of contributors and stakeholders
- balances own interests with others'
- Promotes high visibility of shared contributions to goals
- Built, leveraged, and maintained strong, high-impact, relationships with variety of relevant parties (local, global)
- Relationships deeply anchored in stable, long term, mutually beneficial collaboration
- Decisively makes high-quality decisions even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertainty
- Actively seeks inout from pertinent sources to make timely and well-informed decisions
- Skillfully separates opinions from facts
- Is respected by others for displaying superior judgment
- Anticipates customer needs and provides services that are beyond customers’ expectations
- Uses customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings
- serves as a strategic partner to build, grow and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships
- Delivers messages in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Actively listens and checks for understanding
- Articulates messages in a way that is broadly understandable
- Adjusts communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Models and encourages the expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results
- Designs feedback loops into work
- Self-directing to get results
- Achieves despite difficult personalities
- High task orientation
- Willing to sacrifice to get results
Optimizes Work Processes
- Sets and meets quality improvement targets
- Strives for efficient, effective, high quality performance
- Delivers results by deadlines
- Responds to difficult situations and takes initiative to make improvements
- Focuses on quality
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.