Job Title:Solution Architect, IaaS
Division:Cloud - IST
Reports to:Local Cloud or IST Leader
Valid as of:May 1st, 2021
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting an innovative Solution Architect, IaaS and problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners so they can drive accelerated and profitable new revenue for IaaS solutions with new end-user workload adds. If you have a successful solution architect track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Provides technical pre-sales support/guidance for IaaS to our partners across assigned territories with primary focus to driving net new recurring revenue for Google GCP solutions
- Identifies and evaluates industry trends, and jointly develops technical enablement plan with partners
- Leads and/or contributes to the delivery of workshops, bootcamps, and trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
- Leads the execution of deep technical engagements, such as Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, with the goal of defining and brining new solutions, offers and/or practices to market
- Network and collaborate with vendor’s & Ingram’s Engineering teams on specific skill requirements for partners and the sharing of best practices. Participates in external architect community events and shares learnings with internal team.
- Champions an existing architecture approach, synthesizes data about partner business, applies broad technical, industry, and enterprise knowledge, anticipates technical blockers and adapts methodology to minimize risks.
- Connects gaps and patterns across business and technology areas. Improve partners’ success in implementing solutions and/or practice development
- Develops and expands existing impactful relationships; creates and sustains constructive tension and trust with partner and leads the adoption of Microsoft architecture technologies.
- Maintains technical skills and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights
- Provides accurate & detailed pipeline and forecasting reports
- Creates and nurtures strategic relationships with both customers and vendors
- Resolves any issues in conjunction with internal sales and support
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- Fluent in English
- Expert-level technical certification in Microsoft Azure or AWS desirable, Google GCP a plus
- Domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Compute, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies) required
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.