Associate III, Marketing-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Associate III, Marketing (General) provides additional support and cross training initiative to team members to enhance individual skills, efficiency and productivity. He/ She is also responsible for moderately complex to advanced administrative support and in executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. He/ She assist with the coordination of marketing projects and programs and may act as a resource to Marketing Managers by assisting with materials coordination and developing basic marketing documents. They may act as a point person between other internal marketing groups and ensure adequate flow of information within respective department. They organize and set priority of assigned workload for efficient execution. When appropriate, he/she escalates issues to Management.
- Acts as an overall liaison between program managers and other organization to request and collate materials to ensure timely marketing executions. This includes scheduling and managing calendar of marketing activities. They provide solutions for any marketing activity executions issues and discrepancies and provides administrative services in relation to related marketing tasks being executed.
- Manages and monitors marketing activities to ensure accuracy of marketing data are in place with the aid of all marketing tools. Works as liaison between account/ client services managers and other organization and provides solutions for any contract issues specifics and proactively resolves any observed discrepancies. Manages vendors and supplier’s setup that requires onboarding to marketing tools being utilized by the agency
- Manages and creates contracts for non-program activities and ensuring that requests are being loaded properly to address business requirements. Acts as a point of reference for all related inquiries pertinent to the transactions.
- Provides moderately complex reporting, as requested by Marketing Manager.
- Manages relationship with designated contacts and providing administrative assistance pertinent to marketing executions such as but may not be limited to submitting of tracking numbers or request forms and monitoring of follow through on projects with dependencies on other correlated business units/departments. Provides ETA, tracking, status and other information requested by the customer about the activity they are in need of assistance with.
- Capturing required Proof of Performance (POP). Assembling billing/invoice packets as needed. Upload completed POP’s in Podio for timely billing through close monitoring of marketing activities. Responds to calls/electronic support from customers within established service level parameters.
- Graduate of a 4-year course with minimum two-year applicable job experience; Degree may be substituted for up to 3-4 years of experience in similar process environment.
- Technical Competencies
o Proficient in using Podio and familiarity with other marketing tools (CRM, SAP, etc.)
o Must be proficient in MS Office applications and internet savvy
o Solid organizational skills
o Excellent time-management skills
o Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills