Sr. Business Development VMware
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Mexiko
Do you want to be part of a best place to work awarded company? Then this is your opportunity!
A place to grow. A chance to shine
At Ingram Micro Mexico, we encourage our team to aim high—whilst providing the support, training, flexibility and opportunities to help you reach your career targets.
If you have experience in technology sales with VMWare or related solutions this is your opportunity to become a Business Development Manager for VMware
About the position
This role will support will work to ramp up the business by recruiting new reseller partners in Mexico City. We are looking for someone that is pro-active, has a proven track record in obtaining new business and has worked within a quota driven environment before. Experience in technology sales with VMWare or related solutions is preferred. Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking/Fluency required
What you will do:
- Builds and expands strategic relationships primarily with new and current (under-developed or limited activity customers)
- Sells programs, products, solutions and services to owned set of accounts
- Attracts new business and converts prospects into partners
- Proactively identifies, qualifies and processes new and existing customer leads
- Executes strategy to grow list of assigned partners
(This role will require travel to meet with customers and attend conferences/tradeshows-note that travel is on hold at the current time)
What you bring to the role:
Let's shape tomorrow
- 4 yr college degree or additional relevant experience
- Min of 5 yrs functional experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside Sales/Account Management/Business Development specific to VMWare or related technology solutions
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking Required
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
With Ingram Micro Mexico you will:
Work with latest tech/vendors
Have career opportunities
Have life/work balanceIngram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.