Sr. Professional, Program Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippinen
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Sr Professional, Program Management is responsible for establishing and executing aspects of the program management function for his/her assigned Center of Excellence (CoE). The role will support the teams across Ingram Micro GBS and the country landscape. The main function is on deployment management to plan and drive the global rollout of strategy and work activities of this initiative across multiple regions and lines of business. The role will ensure that these are properly defined, planned, and executed to achieve the desired outcomes that are in alignment with Ingram Micro business strategy to provide measurable benefits. The role will direct the program activities and implementations and coordinate with local business and other company operational teams.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Program Management –Deployment Management and Coordination
- Project Planning & Administration
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
- 3 to 5+ years Business Transformation & Technology Solution Project Delivery consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with UiPath Robotics Automation is an required.
- Certification in PMP / LEAN or similar methodology : Proven experience on project planning and costing, process design and re-engineering, large project management.
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues; ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly matrixed environment.
- Mastery skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, and MS Project management tools.
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Skill in critical thinking; removing obstacles and driving results; using sound judgment and business acumen to accurately analyze information and make solid recommendations; balance strategic direction and guidance with tactical detail and expertise.
- Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers. Ability to think abstractly and take calculated risks to improve business performance; ability to link business priorities to project vision
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.