Vendor Manager (AWS) - ASEAN HK
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro Cloud is growing rapidly. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest vendors in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro’s Cloud Vendor Manager (CVM), Infrastructure-as-a-Service, is a sought-after role that enables you to use your experience and insights to help Ingram Micro and our partners succeed. On our team, a CVM owns the creation of the overall strategy for their vendors, including embedding that strategy in our sales and marketing plans, to ensure we are achieving our financial metrics. This role is critical because the CVM determines how we engage with partners to grow our IaaS business. This team is community oriented, driven, value aligned, and looking for someone eager to join and challenge the status quo. If you said “that’s me” after reading that, we want you to apply!
At a high level the CVM is responsible for:
- Developing & executing the strategic go-to-market plans.
- Understanding the financial drivers and KPI’s of the strategic plan.
- Aligning the strategic plan with Marketing and setting the plan in motion.
- Providing Sales with the guidance and enablement for the strategic plan to ensure execution.
- Partnering with Product Development and Business Ops. to ensure alignment to the strategic plan, including pricing decisions.
- Adjusting the strategic plan for new product launches and competitive landscape changes.
- Vendor relationship management
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- Experience managing account relationships, executing successful growth strategies and cross-functional team engagement.
- Experience with IaaS-based solutions is a plus.
- Experience analyzing key performance analytics.
- You can see ‘the big picture’ – and you can put it in to a plan.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality of your work
- You understand B2B technology and B2B technology resellers, SI’s and MSP’s