Sales Development Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Sydney, NSW, Australien
Ingram Micro, a Fortune #100 company helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™ - helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Cloud, Mobility, Technology Lifecycle, Supply Chain and Technology Solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What you''ll do
We are currently hiring a Sales Development Representatives to champion our product range at Ingram Micro. Your role will include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships within an assigned account base of existing customers
- Responsible for facilitating the introduction of products, programs, including services technology capabilities, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities: Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of partners.
What you'll bring
Someone who can drive Ingram Micro’s value proposition and further cement our position of Market Leaders. To be successful you will ideally have:
- Ideally 1+ years sales/account management experience
- Good sales intuition to take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- SAP knowledge
What we offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19 and travel restrictions only candidates who are onshore and hold current Australian Work Rights (no sponsorship) will be considered at this time.
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavor to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.