Platform Success Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid work model (3 days home,2 days office)
- Base yourself in Auckland, New Zealand
About Ingram Micro Cloud:
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, CloudBlue Rev, Go-To-Market-Hub and more.
- Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive technology strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities within assigned customer base.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Finds new methods, technologies, techniques and procedures to improve and streamline existing processes and procedures in an effort to continue to exceed customer requirements.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience in platform success, technical account management, customer experience or project management.
- Strong technical acumen and proven customer engagement history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively increase adoption, ensure satisfaction and renewal.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
What’s On Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
- Work from home allowance
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.