Corporate Internal Auditor (Professional, Internal Audit)
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Seeking an INTERNAL AUDITOR who will be an exceptional addition to our team.
The Internal Audit team’s primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance, and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with industry regulations, mitigating risk, and achieving operational excellence. Thus, the candidate should possess internal controls, systems, processes, and financial reporting knowledge.
This position is based out of Manila, Ingram Micro Philippines office.
What You Bring To The Role:
Perform Financial & Operations Audit Activities
- Effectively perform and document audit activities on financial and operational audits, including Sarbanes-Oxley, in accordance with professional standards and the Internal Audit Department’s audit methodology.
- Assist with the SOX compliance audit program, including walkthroughs, and key report testing.
- Assist with the SOX compliance program to ensure efficient execution and effective collaboration with external auditors.
- Perform walkthroughs to understand the control objectives, risks and controls associated to the process area under review.
- Create process narratives, flow-charts, document key controls, and test assigned key controls to reflect processes are designed and operating effectively.
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions.
Effectively Collaborate with Stakeholders & External Auditors
- Effectively communicate with external auditors including coordination if required.
- Prepare the discussion draft of the audit report and submit the draft to the Audit Supervisor for review and approval prior to distribution to the audit customers.
- Track and monitor management’s action plans against agreed upon timelines directly with the Business owners.
- Drive completeness and compliance with quality assurance standards. Resolve any outstanding questions/issues related to the audit.
- Take responsibility to develop own personal and professional leadership skills and capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of financial and operational audit or related experience.
- CPA, CIA or equivalent professional certification required.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) is required.
To perform successfully in this role it is Ideal to:
- Be Self-led, creative and resourceful
- Excellent Communicator to effectively collaborate with partners.
- Have a technical aptitude to drive deep-dive analytics using available data platforms in assessing risks and endorsing recommendations/course of action.
- Able to manage complexity & overwhelm to successfully drive results.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.