HR Project Manager EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
In this job as HR Project Manager EMEA you are responsible for successfully managing our HR projects, working with our HR and Business Leaders.
In this full-time job, you will work from our office in Viladecans, Spain. You will report into our Vice President HR EMEA, Monique Hopmans
We are looking for a talented individual who can start in November. We expect that you will spend approximately 30 to 40 % of your time on People Analytics and 60 to 70% on Project Management.What will you do?
Who are you?
- You are responsible for the project management process and project portfolio, which includes project initiation, stakeholder management, monitoring, reporting, closure, and celebration.
- Your focus in on people analytics enabling our HR organization in driving data decision making. You will measure HR effectiveness and provide predictive analysis.
- You will manage HR projects within timelines set, by building, maintaining, and utilizing a network of internal and external stakeholders.
- You will partner with our HR Leaders, Business Leaders, and Subject Matter Experts throughout the EMEA organization to analyze HR data, identify areas of improvement and provide training to our HR community about how to best analyze and use HR data. And you will support growing their own ability to apply a People Analytics lens on their line of business and thereby impact Ingram Micro on a regional scale.
- In collaboration with our EMEA HR Leadership team, you will push forward continuous enhancement of data entry & quality, digital reporting solutions, and ways of working with the organization to identify areas of opportunity based on People Analytics.
- You will drive cross functional- & organizational initiatives and collaborations to expand the business value of People Analytics within Ingram Micro, globally.
What’s in it for you?
- You have proven experience in Project Management and (HR) Data & Analytics in the Technology industry.
- You are experienced with and savvy about project management lifecycles.
- You are experienced with and savvy about data and analytics.
- You are skilled with managing many (virtual) national and international stakeholders, both internally & externally, in a matrix-governed environment.
- You know how to successfully build, optimize and implement new processes, maintaining a high-performance culture.
- You are a self-starter, proactive, have a helicopter view, are resilient and are easy approachable.
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our Cloud business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.
You will have the opportunity to work three days per week remotely/from home.