Professional, Vendor Management-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Bengaluru, KA, Indien
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with local vendor and customers, ensuring focus on revenue and profitability.
- Ensure utilization of Vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue target for the region
- Should coordinate and work along with local regional sales teams
- Conduct weekly review calls to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor.
- Develop and execute the business plan strategy and activities with the vendor and Channel Sales team, ensuring long-term growth.
- Manage and support all regional partners to maintain market share of the product.
- Analyze market potential in the territory and develop fast response to competitors’ strategies.
- Develop your own levels of expertise both technically and commercially and maintain a broad understanding of competitive products.
- Manage and drive rebate activities and work with the Business Development Executives to maximize return on the promotional events.
Experience – 4 to 8 years business development and sales. Domain Knowledge of software will be added advantage