Product Manager, Ruckus/APC
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Work as liaison between vendors and organization;
- provides specialized consultative service and implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training;
- review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors and business partners regarding day-to-day matters;
- build and maintain positive relationships with vendors & business partners.
What you bring to the role:
#AS21 #LI-PP1 #LI-Onsite
- Power and Data Center background with strong knowledge of infrastructure.
- Good experience in Power and Data Center as well as channel familiarity.
- Self-driven and independent