Associate Web Designer
This job posting is no longer active.
Join our team as a Associate Web Designer!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
- Create and design web pages based on client briefings in our CMS Kentico (HTML/CSS Frameworks)
- Design and develop page and content templates
- Administrate site structure and configuration
- Create forms
- Support and consult our clients in a multi-national environment
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Profound knowledge on HTML(5) and CSS
- Good knowledge on web concepts (SEO, semantic HTML)
- Experience with Design Framework Bootstrap
- Proficient English spoken and written
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change
- Career changer welcome
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
If you recognize yourself in the description, please send your resume in English.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.