Business Process Analyst (Fixed-Term Contract)
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Being responsible for gathering, validating and defining requirements for work-flow solutions development.
- Thoroughly evaluating operating environment, documents keystroke level detail
- Identifying documents exceptions and documents escalations instances and processes
- Validating requirements and communicating to BPM team for work-flow specification development
- Monitoring tasks deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Preparing reports on project progress and problems.
- Keeping track of the documentation - current and proposed processes, validation of requirements and technical specifications
- Testing – participating and keeping track of use cases, test scripts, super user community socialization, conducting user acceptance tests, monitoring sign offs
- Training – helping in conversion of technical documentation to inputs needed by Trainers to deliver trainings
- Reporting – tracking document status of various workstreams by participating in ongoing reviews and communications to key stakeholders
- Helping project managers keep track of various workstreams as well as administrative tasks to ensure overall smooth conduct of project
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Previous experience in Project Management/ Project Coordination
- Previous experience in Master Data Management
- Previous experience with SAP is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Good technical knowledge of software and hardware products
As we value our employees, we offer:
Competitive salary & Bonus system
Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
Well-being Program & Multisport card
Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
Referral and baby bonus
Paid holiday days increasing in time
Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
Hybrid mode of work