Junior Support Specialist - Partner Connectivity Group
This job posting is no longer active.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
- Point of contact for European Partners
- Technical / Business translation
- Management of outage / scheduled maintenance notifications
- 1st line support – answer ‘simple’ questions.
- Single point of contact for issues touching multiple support teams
- Creation / configuration of Price and Availability files
- Partner enablement / configuration
- Management of certificate updates, preparation of test systems, ownership of end to end resolution
- Proactive communication
- Consolidation of duplicated issues
- Ensure incidents are correctly allocated to the right support group
Skills and Qualifications:
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Completed Education – Bachelor
- High interest and knowledge in technical solution in Partner connectivity (EDI/XML/FTP/ Web)
- IT literacy
- Relevant experience in working with EDI / XML / FTP / MS Office suite of products;
- Excellent English - written and oral
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Hybrid working model
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform