Sales Administrator with English (Quoting desk)
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Being responsible for processing quotes for the vendors
- Being responsible for communication and escalating any issues related to wrong bids from the vendors
- Handling the assigned contracts with accuracy
- Liaising with other sales members, organization, teams and management as they are required to resolve basic to moderately complex transactional issues
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with promptly and escalated appropriately where necessary
- Performing e-mail to existing or prospective customers on basic company initiatives such as: customer follow ups, vendor leads and potential orders
- Interacting with channel partners as per the scope of tasks assigned by direct manager
- Managing relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to maintain business partnership
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of customer facing experience is an advantage
- University degree is considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (B2)
- Personal computing and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of key functionalities of Impulse/SAP is an advantage
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work