AWS Business Development Executive - Remote
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people.
Join a team that is growing 150% year on year by supporting the rapid adoption of Amazon Web Services. Our purpose is to support our partners in developing their cloud practice by helping them engage with their end user customers to create opportunities. In addition we enable them to share skills and develop innovative cloud-based propositions. This is a role where you will develop industry leading skills and knowledge at the front of the data centre transformation market.
- Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery
- Work with professional services teams to drive adoption of AWS.
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Quickly identify patterns, trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales
- Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
- Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
- Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have:
- Knowledge and a passion for cloud technology and services is essential
- Strong Business development & Account Management experience within a relevant technology field
- Ability to maintain and manage a pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment whilst using initiatives and ideas to contribute to the growth of the cloud business unit.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare of Ingram’s goals and objectives.
- Extensive IT Industry experience with a strong network working within the IT Channel.
- Ability to negotiate favourable commercial terms.
- The ability to influence and build lasting relationships
- Anticipate customers needs and challenges to deliver an industry leading customer experience.
- Extensive Experience in Public Cloud Environments specifically AWS
- Ability to convince decision makers and become a thought leader on Public Cloud.
Who we are:
Ingram Micro IaaS Business unit is part of a value-added distributor accelerating the growth of Reseller and Managed Services Partners globally in both Commercial and Public Sector. Offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage technologies with confidence and ease.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.