This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Spanien
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Design, implement and maintain pipelines and developer-plattforms for Continuos integration
- Review the configuration of applications servers to confirm that CI/CD service platform onboarding prerequisites are available and configured properly.
- Monitor and respond to alerts based on the infrastructure key performance indicators (KPI) for the service supporting CI/CD services
- Support projects in pipeline optimization
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with containers - Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with CI/CD based application development.
- Scripting Language Knowledge (Bash, PowerShell, Python).
- Git knowledge (Git Flow, Forking Flow).
- Experience working in an English-speaking environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, etc).
- Experience with cloud services - AWS or GCP or Azure.
- SysAdmin knowledge (Linux and Windows).
- Experiencia con IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Knowledge of architectures based on microservices.
- Experience working with data, APIs and cloud technology.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment