Associate Customer Service
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are hiring an Associate Customer Service to be responsible for delivering excellent customer service through accurate processing of customer requests, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries.
Your role and responsibilities:
- First point of customer contact for investigation of invoice discrepancy, return of product, tracking of orders, etc.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with strategic customer base by providing prompt and accurate service so as to ensure customer satisfaction
- Issue Returns Material Authorization (RMA’s) to customers in accordance with Ingram Micro and vendor policies
- Coordinate customer refused product to ensure return to Ingram Micro stock with resolve to customer satisfaction;
- Log Invoice correction claims within the credit & rebill workflow management system;
- Utilize Online tools to aid investigation and for process and work procedures
- Utilize Impulse vendor compliance tables systems within company policies & guidelines up to
approved authority levels.
- Investigate and approve customer claims up to approved authority levels.
- Process Customer Out of Terms Requests, verify and make immediate decisions to issue RMAs
- Interact with other departments to resolve customer situations.
- Communicate results to internal/external customers via verbal or electronic means.
- Liaise with carriers to obtain Proof of Deliveries (POD) also assisting the freight department
Your skills and qualifications:
- Commercial knowledge and/or equivalent work experience;
- 2 year’s previous support/customer service experience and/or data entry experience
- Spanish and English are required;
- Perform duties with accuracy and a strong degree of urgency;
- Ability to communicate with several levels of associates internally and externally is an accurate and professional matter;
- Multi-task and respond to rapid change;
- Ability to prioritize and perform work;
- Personal computing or keyboarding and basic MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of key functionalities of SAP is considered an asset;
- You’re based in Barcelona.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!