Sales Operations Co-ordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Northwich, Cheshire, Cheshire, Vereinigtes Königreich
Sales Operations Coordinator
Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA
Salary: Up to £20,475 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30 | Hybrid working | 3 days office 2 days homebased
As a Sales Operations Co-ordinator you will…
Work collaboratively with our Sales and Sales Operations teams in order to provide the best in-class customer service to our Customers.
- Managing opportunities to completion
- Process Contracts in a timely manner
- Deal with incoming customer requests via email and telephone
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal team members
- Proactively manage and own workload
- Logging and tracking sales requests and orders on internal systems
- Other administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Sales Operations department
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- The ability to work in a high demand, diverse team environment
- Effective customer services skills with the ability to resolve partner and customer issues
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent computer skills in all MS packages
- Attention to detail
- A positive, Professional attitude and work ethic
Who you are…..
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience at all times, striving to obtain profitable new and repeat Cisco business by developing and maintaining customer loyalty
- Team Collaborator: Can work with internal and external stakeholders of all levels to proactively support the customer to reach the desired result
- Responsible: Can demonstrate at all times ownership and responsibility over the complete end to end process
- Results driven: Cares to answer and resolve customer queries with a sense of urgency, guiding them through what can be a complex process
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
- Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 700 channel partners and support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms–care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Routing & Switching, Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, and Wireless.
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. Our fantastic #oneteam mentality has allowed us to continue delivering phenomenal service to our customers in a predominantly remote based environment We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.