(Cloud Software Development / Hybrid Work)
Join an experienced team with cutting-edge technology, a start-up mindset, multinational stability, and limitless possibilities for growth.
WHAT IS CLOUDBLUE?
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems, by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, integrating with partners, and scaling globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, and our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high-growth start-up, but with the confidence and backing of Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue, you will join a diverse team, led by forward-thinkers, where everyone has a voice and works together; it’s a place where you can keep learning and growing, owning, and delivering the best solutions for large companies like AMX, Telefónica, Vodafone, TUM and many more.
WHY WORK AT CLOUDBLUE?
- START-UP MINDSET WITH THE STABILITY AND SECURITY OF HAVING A MULTINATIONAL BACKING: You get the best of both worlds: the exciting challenges, flexibility, and agility of a start-up combined with strong financial stability, security, and career development.
- TOP CLASS, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAMS: You will work with a team of smart people who write high-quality code, senior specialists who know the technology inside out, and team leaders who have extensive experience, several with more than 20 years in the software industry.
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH WITHOUT LIMITS: There will be no limit to your growth, either as an individual contributor or as a leader.
- WE HAVE MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE AND CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY: We are a platform based on microservices architecture, and we use innovative technology, and for sure technology can always be improved, and we are open to this.
- ESSENTIAL PART OF GO-TO-MARKET FOR ALL FEATURES: At CloudBlue you will not only be implementing the features, but you will also be an essential part of maintaining and evolving them, doing things like testing (automated), supportability, and even customer care in some cases.
- CONSTANT COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION: At CloudBlue, everyone has a voice and a vote. We value your opinion and encourage you to speak up and share your ideas and thoughts.
- WE ARE MULTICULTURAL AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER: We are a dynamic multicultural organization from different countries, including Argentina, Colombia, Italy, Russia, and more, but we work as one.
- FLEXIBILITY & HYBRID WORK MODEL: You decide how to organize your work and manage your time. We provide a hybrid work model consisting of 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES, TASKS AND METHODOLOGIES WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Design, Development, and Support of tools for automatization of regular processes and eliminating toil related to development, release, and operation of Java-based microservices
- Use and develop CI/CD practices, infrastructure as code practices, and DevOps techniques.
- Spreading practices between different development teams and enhancement of the processes around existing development supportive systems
- Participation in a technical design with a bias toward reduction of risks to availability, latency, and efficiency.
- Our platform is deployed in Kubernetes on top of any public cloud provider, so you will be required to work with them.
- Support the microservice release and launch to production activities.
- Incident Management and Emergency Problem Resolution.
- Work with agile methodologies, SCRUM and KANBAN, adapting it to their needs according to the established objectives.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- We are looking for an expert with more than 3 years of solid, active commercial software development experience.
- Knowledge of code practices and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Java Language (Spring and/or JavaEE highly appreciated) and some scripting languages like Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with monitoring of distributed systems.
- Experience with CI/CD systems and building automation systems (we use Jenkins and Maven).
- Practical experience with public cloud providers and Kubernetes.
- International mindset: Being a multicultural company and working with people from different countries, the main working language is English, so it will be essential that you can speak and write in this language fluently to communicate with your coworkers.
WHAT WILL YOUR MISSION BE?
- You will get a broader vision of the business and processes inside the organization by working closely with clients and cross-functional teams and using data to determine changes that will help to continue improving the platform.
- You will play a fundamental role in decision-making: analyzing data and processes to develop solutions that are fully aligned with the business objectives.
- Aiming to improve the customer experience with the platform, you will increase the reliability of the existing system and lead time for delivering new functionality
- You will help the company in the areas of solution planning, impact analysis, and risk assessment.
OTHER BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CLOUDBLUE
● Ticket Restaurant meal allowance.
● Private health insurance.
● The office is at the Diagonal 00 building in the Fòrum area. A brand-new office with spacious areas for working, meeting or relaxing, tons of sunlight, a cafeteria, and a kitchen, plus table tennis, arcade games and PlayStation.
● New and complete set up for you: laptop, 2 screens, ergonomic chair, and everything you need to make your workspace as comfortable as possible.
● Drinks, large kitchen, fruit, CSR, and team building activities, and parties in summer and Christmas.
● Yearly salary review based on performance.
● Bonus: When goals are reached, you will be rewarded through our annual global bonus scheme, based on your professional level.
● Career growth: You will find national and international opportunities to grow within the company, both at Ingram Micro and CloudBlue.