(Cloud Software Development / Hybrid Work)
Join an experienced team with cutting-edge technology, a start-up mindset, multinational stability, and limitless possibilities for growth.
WHAT IS CLOUDBLUE?
CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business, is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems, by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, integrating with partners, and scaling globally with a single platform.
CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, and our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high-growth start-up, but with the confidence and backing of Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue, you will join a diverse team, led by forward-thinkers, where everyone has a voice and works together; it’s a place where you can keep learning and growing, owning, and delivering the best solutions for large companies like AMX, Telefónica, Vodafone, TUM and many more.
WHY WORK AT CLOUDBLUE?
- START-UP MINDSET WITH THE STABILITY AND SECURITY OF HAVING A MULTINATIONAL BACKING: You get the best of both worlds: the exciting challenges, flexibility, and agility of a start-up combined with strong financial stability, security, and career development.
- TOP CLASS, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAMS: You will work with a team of smart people who write high-quality code, senior specialists who know the technology inside out, and team leaders who have extensive experience, several with more than 20 years in the software industry.
- PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH WITHOUT LIMITS: There will be no limit to your growth, either as an individual contributor or as a leader.
- WE HAVE MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE AND CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY: We are a platform based on microservices architecture, and we use innovative technology, and for sure technology can always be improved, and we are open to this.
- ESSENTIAL PART OF GO-TO-MARKET FOR ALL FEATURES: At CloudBlue you will not only be implementing the features, but you will also be an essential part of maintaining and evolving them, doing things like testing (automated), supportability, and even customer care in some cases.
- CONSTANT COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION: At CloudBlue, everyone has a voice and a vote. We value your opinion and encourage you to speak up and share your ideas and thoughts.
- WE ARE MULTICULTURAL AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER: We are a dynamic multicultural organization from different countries, including Argentina, Colombia, Italy, Russia, and more, but we work as one.
- FLEXIBILITY & HYBRID WORK MODEL: You decide how to organize your work and manage your time. We provide a hybrid work model consisting of 2 days from the office and 3 days at home.
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES, TASKS AND METHODOLOGIES WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- You will be mainly working with PostgreSQL and/or Oracle DB lifecycle management, performance monitoring, optimization and capacity planning.
- You will also be required to have Python programming skills (Java or C++ would be a plus).
- For collaboration we use tools like Jira and Confluence.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- We are looking for an expert with Excellent SQL skills and an outstanding understanding of databases internals (PostgreSQL).
- Ability to read other’s people code/queries and identify potential bottlenecks.
- We expect you to know solutions offered by RDBMS systems (transactions, replication, indexes, triggers, views, joins, etc) and their pros and cons.
- Previous experience in design and development of high-loaded systems with PostgreSQL or/and Oracle.
- Previous Python programming skills (Java or C++ would be a plus).
- Understanding the UNIX basics and experience with Linux OS.
- It would be a plus if you have:
- Oracle and NoSQL database experience.
- Experience in maintenance of highly loaded and highly available (24x7) projects.
- Experience in data-layer solutions, like clustering, sharding, and replications.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, git, Continuous Integration systems.
- Experience in documenting the results of research and developed solutions.
- Bash scripting skills.
WHAT WILL YOUR MISSION BE?
- Large OLTP database scheme design and implementation, SQL programming, performance testing, prototyping.
- Implement the best practices to achieve scalability of web application backend components.
- Perform DB lifecycle management, performance monitoring, optimization, and capacity planning.
- Offer DB gatekeeping: guidance development, consulting the developers, code-review (SQL, Python/Java/C++).
OTHER BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CLOUDBLUE
- Ticket Restaurant meal allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- The office is at the Diagonal 00 building in the Fòrum area. A brand-new office with spacious areas for working, meeting or relaxing, tons of sunlight, a cafeteria, and a kitchen, plus table tennis, arcade games and PlayStation.
- New and complete set up for you: laptop, 2 screens, ergonomic chair, and everything you need to make your workspace as comfortable as possible.
- Drinks, large kitchen, fruit, CSR, and team building activities, and parties in summer and Christmas.
- Yearly salary review based on performance.
- Bonus: When goals are reached, you will be rewarded through our annual global bonus scheme, based on your professional level.
- Career growth: You will find national and international opportunities to grow within the company, both at Ingram Micro and CloudBlue.