Global Outbound Enablement Specialist
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Challenge the current outbound model and propose enhancements and improvements both on the current methodology and the processes
- Support Global Outbound team to define yearly targets for Outbound. How much to invest, where (GEOs and Vendors) and expected ROI
- Become key stakeholder of the Data initiative
- Define the dimensions and criteria prospects should meet and ensure all criteria are met in CloudBlue target list.
- Challenge / Validate potential prospects provided by Data team
Best practices and Methodology
- Ensure onboarding methodology and quality for new SDRs
- Coach and train new SRDs
- Capture Best practices among all teams and share them
SDR role for EMEA
- Interact with Lead in a Multi-dimensional way (different ways vis chat, teams, infographic)
- Gather information and provide quality reporting
- Ensure Lead has minimum level of knowledge about CloudBlue before the meeting with sales takes place
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in an outbound sales development role in a B2B ideally in technology environment.
- Ability to manage adversity and consult prospects who may not recognize a need or pain yet.
- Advanced knowledge about outbound sales strategies and execution. Including leads management process, and sales and persuasion capabilities.
- Passionate about collaboration within agile cross-functional teams, especially with Sales and Data.
- Critical thinking, “constant learning” mindset that enables continuous improvement of processes.
- Understanding of different target segments and business models. Define profiling and qualification practices.
- Accustomed to work with data and research databases.
- Passion for coaching and implementing new practices.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, another European language is a plus.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model
- International and multicultural environment
- Career paths by to succeed beyond your expectations
- Training (business and/or technical) to support and enable your growth
- Flexible compensation
- Team building events
- RSC activities
- Annual salary review depending on performance