Customer Success Representative - German Speaking
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro Cloud is an agile business that is growing fast. Ingram powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are hiring Customer Success Representatives, to support our European Partners. They will have her/his mind focused on customer experience to propel recurring revenue generation, retention, and securing some of our most strategic vendor lines. The successful candidate is a committed self-starter who loves helping partners optimize and accelerate their path to success.
This position will be in the Barcelona.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the region within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success CoE.
- Ensure partners receive best customer experience possible.
- Act as the Ingram Micro Cloud initial point of contact accounts in an aligned territory
- Ensure partners are regularly engaged, updated, upskilled on new Ingram vendors and offerings to encourage a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Contribute to the development of the hub, service desk processes and procedures, to provide timely onboarding, resolution on issues and customer success.
- Support partners awareness of customer success methodologies so they can drive a customer success strategy within their own business
- With proactive engagement, serve as the Voice of the Partner by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Collaborate and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience, increase revenue, customer retention and growth.
- KPI’s for the role are ongoing partner NDR within the aligned territory.
What you'll bring
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sales skills with customer focus oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in sales, account management, consultingor customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience in related field.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution and a passion for driving exceptional customer experience.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- A quick learner, who can think on their feet with experience working in a fast paced, dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
- A self-starter, high-achiever who works extremely well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
- Excellent written English and one addition language: German (Dach)