This job posting is no longer active.
Northwich, Cheshire, Cheshire, Vereinigtes Königreich
As the Account Director you will be a highly experienced sales professional working within the IT (channel) marketplace. You will be responsible for client service and problem resolution, service enhancement and expansion, as well as new business growth in line with core & focus areas identified within the Comms-care & Ingram Micro services portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a successful and relevant IT sales background, focus on developing & growing relationships, with a clear vision of how to deliver service excellence & sales growth.
What you'll be doing....
Principal Accountabilities but not limited to the following;
- Managing key client relationships to maximise opportunities for account development and drive business growth
- Working pro-actively to identify new business opportunities
- Achieving & exceeding annual sales targets across all business core & focus areas
- Being flexible, the role will include early starts and overnight stays for events including awards dinners and client entertainment on occasions
- The ability to accurately forecast, and showcase a pipeline of opportunity to deliver against objective
- Collating, summarising and accurately reporting key management account information on a monthly basis
- Must be well presented and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Excel, Powerpoint etc) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Successful IT sales account development background – proof of success will be required and references taken.
- Immaculately presented, a confident communicator possessing charisma, an excellent phone manor and natural customer facing ability
- Must be driven, enthusiastic, motivated, tenacious and pro-active with a high work rate and determination to succeed
- Full UK driving license (Manual)
- Offers will be subject to passing DBS check (formerly CRB check) and satisfactory references received before start of employment with comms-care
Comms-care, part of the Ingram Micro Group, is a multi-award winning, channel only, leading IT Service Provider supporting customers across the UK & Ireland. Our HQ is situated on Cheshire Business Park in Lostock Gralam and is usually a hive of activity providing excellent service to our customers however, our fantastic #oneteam mentality has allowed us to continue delivering phenomenal service to our customers in a predominantly remote based environment.
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. Our fantastic #oneteam mentality has allowed us to continue delivering phenomenal service to our customers in a predominantly remote based environment We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base and benefits package.