Professional, Project Management (CRM SME)
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Defining and executing the scope of a new country or team onboarding
- Design, Revision and Testing of new functionalities and changes
- Is the single point of contact for Quote and Order related items in X4A in EMEA for business stakeholders
- Work with the development and country teams to ensure proper prioritization and execution of items
- Communicate project updates, roadblocks and new functionalities to all concerned stakeholders
- Targeted use of tools and methods for project management
- Support of leadership in the change process
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Degree, Education: BA/BS Degree.
- Some Ms Dynamics experience and understanding is mandatory.
- 3 years of professional experience within an international environment
- Experience in Project Management related to process improvement, transition, process automation (RPA) and/or tool implementation
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies is a plus e. g.: Lean, Six Sigma
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationships internal/external
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to negotiate and communicate ideas and suggestions to positively influence the team and process owners to moving forward with implementation
- PC literate; Advanced levels in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work