Associate Professional - Business Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Engages with inbound sales, billing, technical support, etc.
- Follows-up to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment tracing, returned goods, etc.
- Other responsibilities include data entry, use of internal databases to answer customer questions and writing internal/external non-technical documentation.
- Documents customer concerns and forwards complaint trends to appropriate departments.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Excel Proficiency
- Basic Understanding of ERP
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Understanding of Cloud Products and Sales Models.
- Experience in Sales Report Generation
- Good Experience in Partner/Customer handling
- Basic data analytics Skills/MIS Reporting.
Education Qualification: Min Graduate/MBA
Experience: Min. 2-3 years in Channel Partners or Distributor