Partner Business Development Executive, Sr.
This job posting is no longer active.
Chandler, AZ, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
About the Role:
The Sr. Partner Business Development Executive will have experience in a national sales role targeting and working with our Enterprise Partners to offer Ingram Micro Services through the channel. Must have experience selling professional services.
- Experience selling professional services (scoped hourly services) for Azure/AWS/GCP migration/assessment/placements
- Deals in the 50k - 1M range
- Must have experience selling complex cloud and data center solutions to large US organizations nationally as well as experience working with channel partners to influence them to utilize our services
- Experience in a “hunter role” where you are primarily goaled and paid on net new business closed
- Experience building a book of business from the ground up
- Proven ability to prospect in large Value Added Resellers, System Integrators, ISV's and MSP's
- Proven track record for delivering on cloud and hybrid cloud services and sales to enterprise solution providers.
- Must have experience selling services-based solutions
- Self Motivated
- High Energy
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions through our channel partners
- Builds effective long-term relationships with major strategic partners within a geographic or industry focus. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with channel partners.
- Achieves revenue and margin targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise and/or business acumen.
- Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technical advancements or complex business situations.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience. Ability to make significant contributions to the company.
- Applies a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues. Novel solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with business area objectives. Internally recognized technical or business contributor. Integrates research and emerging technologies into company product sales. Internally recognized as a premier technical, industry or product specialist.
- Incumbents charged with maintaining highest knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, and competitive technical direction. Provide broad architectural design into company sales practices and procedures.
Ingram Micro has different annual base pay ranges for each work location and salary grade within the United States. This practice allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets.
Primary Location: CA
Salary Range: US Salary Guide (ingrammicro.com)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.