Return to Vendor Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Description About us:
Business on 6 continents. 28 000 employees worldwide. 1300+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40+ years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
Our RTV Specialist:
• Is a master of requesting RMA from the vendor for defective inventory returns
• Is brilliant in facilitating the return and receipt of vendor refused returns
• Actively uses online tools to aid investigation and for process and work procedures
• Proactively utilizes LSS/Impulse/SAP vendor compliance tables systems within company policies & guidelines up to approved authority levels.
• Maintains current/accurate vendor information as provided to them by the Purchasing Team
• Is a Guru in creating credit notes for returns or debit memos for stock balance returns and ensures accurate entry of SKUs, quantity, ship to address and carrier
• Effectively manages customer disputes and RMA rejectionsAbout you
• Pro-active and open-minded person!• Team worker who has cheerful attitudeAnd you also:• Appreciate working in dynamic and international environment• Have advanced Skills in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Access, Outlook)• Speak English without any worries• Are seeker for an energizing and exciting workplace• Are not afraid to be target-driven, both as an individual and as part of a team• Are a team player willing to share learnings from successes and challenges alikeOf course, an advantage is, if you have:• 2+ years of functional experience• Strong organizational skills and problem-solving agility• Positive attitudes and behaviorAbout our offerWhy join? Well, firstly, because we are amazing. But if this is not enough, we also have:• Competitive salary & Bonus system• Additional health insurance• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance• Well-being Program & Multisport card• Referral and baby bonus• Paid holiday days increasing in time• Chance to practice foreign language skills and attend different trainings• Various opportunities for career development and growth within the company• Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform• Hybrid type of work• Modern office space with free coffee and hot beverages• Recognition awardsWe continue with the good news, because we also offer:• Impressive parties• Lots of social events• Company discounts• A unique open-minded culture• Fresh, lively and friendly work environment• Trending social media accounts• Inspiring leadersWe promise our recruitment process is not scary. It is even fully remote. Apply now!