Business Development Manager Dell
This job posting is no longer active.
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro team as our newest Business Development Manager Dell!
The Business Development Manager is the Single Point of Contact for both our vendor and our customers (resellers) regarding the entire product portfolio. The position holder ensures a continuous focus on the products/services within this portfolio and identifies opportunities to expand the business and increase the number of orders.You responsibilities & tasks:
What You Bring To The Role
- Responsible for revenue and margin on assigned portfolio.
- Identifies, in collaboration with the vendor, which resellers have the most potential.
- Discusses these leads/prospects with the account management team.
- Actively promotes this proposition by proactively visiting prospects with or without the
- By proactively building relationships with potential customers and maintaining
existing relationships, the Business Development Manager knows how to generate
new sales and broaden sales on existing accounts.
- Works with relevant vendor contacts.
- Monitor Ingram Micro's market share.
- Achieves vendor budget and targets alongside colleagues.
- A completed education in commercial field.
- Good command of the Dutch and French languages in word and writing.
- Good command of English language in word and writing.
- 5 - 10 years of commercial work experience in selling specific solutions.
- Experience in the IT industry, in a specific area.
- Sales techniques; account plans, interview technique, Sales plans.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity concepts.
- Initiative, customer-oriented and spots opportunities and then takes advantage of them.
- Good communication skills and perseverance.
What is in it for you?
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law#LI-JH2#LI-Hybrid
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …)