Platform Success, Onboarding Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Miami, FL, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands reaching nearly 90 percent of the world’s population. Our market reach, diverse solutions portfolio, and digital platform Ingram Micro Xvantage™ set us apart. We have approximately 27,000 associates committed to serving our more than 161,000 customers and 1,500 vendor partners worldwide. Learn more at www.ingrammicro.com.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Xvantage, and more.
- Engage directly with new customer accounts to train, educate and enable users to fully leverage our platform’s capabilities.
- Collaborate with sales in providing a seamless onboarding experience for newly acquired partners.
- Execute and enhance a learning curriculum that can be leveraged by a variety of different users.
- Serve as platform subject matter expert during initial customer engagement discussions.
- Onboard and enable new customers on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Contribute to progratic approach ensuring technology adoption outside assigned customer base, taking a ‘never lose a customer’ approach.
- Survey and ensure positive results of NPS and CSAT scores on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting technology feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase technology adoption.
What you bring to the role:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be fluent (able to speak, read and write) in English and French.
- Strong technical acumen with proven customer engagement history.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Salary Range:The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $26,200 - $32,800 - $39,300 per year + 20% commission pay.The ranges above reflect the potential annual base pay across the U.S. for all roles; the applicable base pay range will depend on the candidate’s primary work location, pay grade, and variable compensation plan. Individual base pay within each range depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time of hire. New hires starting base pay generally falls in the bottom half (between the minimum and midpoint) of a pay range.At Ingram Micro certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus or sales incentives and long-term incentives. These awards are allocated based on position level and individual performance. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, paid time off, parental leave, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others. This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.