Technical support specialist L1 with Spanish and English
This job posting is no longer active.
Why Ingram Micro?
Business on 6 continents. 28 000 employees worldwide. 1300+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40+ years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
What you’ll do?
- Act as the initial point of contact for phone calls, chat and emails from associates regarding IT issues and queries
- Perform initial and some more complex troubleshooting with the aim to resolve at first call or escalate quickly and correctly if unable to resolve
- Utilise all available methods to resolve incidents (phone, email, chat, remote control/assist software)
- Adhere to response and escalation SLA’s
- Must be able to work with customers from various countries
- Strong support queue management discipline to ensure that all tickets are up to date and to help others if necessary
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
What you’ll bring:
- Very good Spanish and English (B2)
- University degree and/or training requires such as degrees, courses or study, certifications
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- 2 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration exposure (Account Unlock, Password Reset, Account Modification, Group Modification)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 and Office 365
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2013/2016/О365 within a network environment
What you’ll receive:
Apart from great parties, team spirit and a positive mindset, we also have:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Great career growth and development opportunities
- Hybrid type of work
- Modern office space with free coffee and hot beverages
- Company discounts
- Recognition awards
We promise our recruitment process is not scary. It is even fully remote. Apply now!
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-RG1