Professional, Business Analysis-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, Indien
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Technical Skills -
- 5+ years of working experience in EDI standards (X12, EDIFACT, XML, RosettaNet, etc.).
- Have hands-on experience in SAP P2P, OTC process.
- Able to independently implement end-to-end EDI/B2B project.
- Sound SAP EDI Knowledge (e.g., IDOC’s, EDI setup, etc.)
- Should have experience in E-commerce/B2B domain.
- Good Analytical, Logical & reasoning skills.
- Cross-divisional understanding of IT and relevant various business units.
- Technical Analysis of the given technical and/or functional specifications or a CR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Understands the business requirement in its entirety and provide correct solutions.
Soft Skills –
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Problem solving ability
- Should be Flexible/Adaptable
- Interpersonal skills.