Sr. Professional, Vendor Management-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, Indien
Key Job Functions
Key roles and responsibilities for this profile would be as below.
- Identification & onboarding of Partners for Greenlake Business
- Creation of Greenlake Funnel and opportunity creation
- Closure of Funnel value as per Ingram Micro Greenlake target per Half.
- Drive the marketing program for Greenlake promotion against vendor allocated Greenlake budget.
Greenlake is Ingram Micro’s global priority for the HPE vendor line, hence our performance and headcount (champ) availability critical for business participation & success.Maintain and develop effective relationship with vendor assigned, ensure focus on revenue along with profitability.
- Ensure that the organization has leading market share.
- Capable to initiate and drive new initiatives.
- Working capital management by managing inventory, vendor claims and E&O.
- Ensure utilization of vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Conduct weekly review call to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor.
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and sound knowledge of 3 tier architecture and HCI.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, marketing and sales plans.
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Preferably Engineering degree/MBA
- Minimum 5-10 Years in Distribution/Cloud/End Customer Sales.
- Demonstrable experience with handling Cloud/Storage/Server/HCI products
- Preferably having sales and product management experience