Sr. Professional, Project Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippinen
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Business Transformation Project Manager will help GBS and in-country stakeholders improve business performance by leading, managing and delivering processes, technology, and resource deployment initiatives.
- Ensure that process-specific improvements will have realized benefits through hard/soft savings, in-country savings and mostly, performance improvement (of the process and/or associates
- Identify Business/GBS projects and opportunities independently and in collaboration with the GBS Operations Management team and solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Provide advice on process improvement initiatives, principles, tool and skills
- Evaluate feasibility, manageability of identified projects
- Coach team on the use of Project Management best practices, tools and techniques
- PMO/Monitor progress of projects and deliver intended results
What You Bring to the Role:
- Process Improvement Ideation
- Project Management: Transitions & Implementation
- Stakeholder Management
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following:
- Business Process Design
- Lean Transformation
- Project Management & Delivery
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured approach and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrated customer focus and business acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement methodologies, root cause analysis tools, etc. Six Sigma Greenbelt trained is a strong advantage.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Business Transformation consulting, operations consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- 2-3 years in Supervisory role in a BPO / SSC company; with at least 2 years of experience in process improvement, Quality analysis or change delivery is a worthwhile alternative to a non-CI specific profile.