Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Consultant, Business Analysis (Celonis Solution Professional) role is part of our Celonis Center of Excellence team. In this role you will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact. You will work across various business units within Ingram Micro to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. This role functionally reports to our Process Mining Technology Leader.
Section 3: Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Guidelines: List the essential responsibilities, functions and/or activities, provide the supporting actions to describe how the work will be accomplished and provide the desired end results. List the responsibilities in order of importance and the estimated percentage of time for the responsibility (no one responsibility should be greater than 60% of time or less than 10%). The most important responsibility is not necessarily the one where the most amount of time is spent.
Major Responsibility: Business Analysis and Reporting
- Own and drive end-to-end the implementation of the Celonis technology across various internal stakeholders
- Help teams drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis
- Understand which data the business needs to analyze their front-to-back processes
- Validate data is sufficient and accurate between source systems and Celonis
- Collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each line of business to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Celonis technical requirements
- Work together with the Data Engineer team to plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through handoff to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets stakeholder requirements
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Present implementation results to senior level executives and other customer teams
- Organize and lead value identification and realization workshops
Major Responsibility: Lead & Develop Trainings
Supporting Actions: • Proactively assists with user enablement
- Be able to provide training for specific topics
Major Responsibility: Stakeholder Management
Supporting Actions: Make special effort to respond to coworkers and clients in a timely and helpful manner. Keep appropriate people informed of project progress and status. Participate in status meetings and conference calls as required. Track issues and action items to closure as appropriate. Take meeting minutes when assigned. Create custom reports and communicate status to key stakeholders.
End Results: 80% customer satisfaction score/Stakeholder NPS
Decisions free to make:
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Gathering and documentation of information
- Discussions with stakeholders
Decisions which require approval/discussion with manager:
- Implementation of proposed action plans and improvement ideas
- Presentations to stakeholders
- Anything which might impact production
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 10 Years Progressive career in Data Management, Analytics/Reporting & Transformation.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured approach and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Detailed oriented
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Data Analytics using Celonis AND any other Big Data BI Technologies
Customer and Industry Knowledge:
- Ability to tell a story through Data Technology.
- Must be able to manage and lead projects all the way through to completion.
- Proven implementation and problem-solving experience Information Analysis, Analytics Design & Development
- Delivers messages in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Actively listens and checks for understanding
- Articulates messages in a way that is broadly understandable
- Adjusts communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Models and encourages the expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Sets aggressive goals and has highest standards
- Is consistently one of the top performers
- Pursues everything with energy and drive, the need to finish
- Persists in the face of challenges and setbacks
- Always keeps the end in sight, puts in extra effort to meet deadlines
- Assumes responsibility for the outcomes of others
- Promotes a sense of urgency and establishes and enforces individual accountability in the team
- Works with people to establish explicit performance standards
- Is completely on top of what is going on and knows where things stand
- Provides balanced feedback at the most critical times
- Quickly and decisively takes action in fast-changing unpredictable situation
- Shows a tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations, is exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities
- Knows the business and how organizations make money
- Keeps up with the current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition and in the market place
- Uses knowledge of business and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions
- Readily distinguishes between what's relevant and what's unimportant to make sense of complex situations
- Looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers
- Analyzes multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions
- Decisively makes high-quality decisions even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertainty
- Actively seeks input from pertinent sources to make timely and well-informed decisions
- Skillfully separates opinions from facts
- Is respected by others for displaying superior judgment
- Comfortable with lack of structure
- Postpones decisions appropriately
- Accepts delay philosophically
- Gets information before speaking
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Models collaboration across the organization
- Facilitates an open dialogue with a variety of contributors and stakeholders
- balances own interests with others'
- Promotes high visibility of shared contributions to goals
- Built, leveraged, and maintained strong, high-impact, relationships with variety of relevant parties (local, global)
- Relationships deeply anchored in stable, long-term, mutually beneficial collaboration
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.