Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job, the Cloud Account Manager IaaS is responsible for the development and delivery of business within an aligned partner base.
This will cover the ownership and continued development of relationships within the partner and our vendors.
What will you do?
• You will own the delivery of the number against the following goals:
• You will deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
• You will represent Ingram Micro in a professional manner:
• You will have the ability to demonstrate:
What experience do you bring?
• You have 2+ years of previous experience in Sales or business development;
• Knowledge of different cloud offerings (i.e. PaaS, IaaS), go-to-market programs and licensing models.
What competencies do you bring?
• You are fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a strong plus.
• You ensure that decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data and TENETs to build long term mutually profitable relationships;
• You have the ability to work both independently and as a team member cooperating with others;
• You adhere to Ingram core values of Teamwork, Respect and Accountability, treating others with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust working together to meet our common objectives;
• You have the ability to ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales;
• You are based in Lisbon.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.