Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
The Sr. Process Analyst - Supply Chain Execution will use their skills in leading process design, SCE application knowledge, development integration, testing and deployment, to focus on architecting a solution using Business Process Re-engineering techniques and methods to achieve a defined business outcome. The Sr. Process Analyst-Supply Chain Execution works on the complete life cycle from business needs definition, through process design, build or system configuration, testing, training, end user and technical documentation and delivery for process enactment and final diagnosis.
The Sr. Process Analyst-Supply Chain Execution plays a significant role in re-engineering global Supply Chain processes and solutions which are global in nature, integrated with other process areas, scalable, flexible are customer focused and follows industry best practices.
The Sr. Process Analyst-Supply Chain Execution would be expected to work cross functionally to define and solve complex problems in Distribution Center operations, manpower and productivity estimates, work scheduling, business and functional processes, and supply chain logistics. This would include analysis on, but not limited to, order behavior, inventory behavior, storage mode, Pareto, resource productivity, incentive plans, cost, alternatives evaluation, operating scenario model building, and capacity analyses using statistical (such as regression) and mathematical (such as linear programming) techniques.
Process Change Implementation & Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management (Percent of time spent in this area: 40%)
- Lead, facilitate, manage, and implement business process improvements and system changes to improve Key Performance Indicators for Warehouse operations, Warehouse engineering standards, Inventory management Transportation and Customer/Vendor Requirements/SLAs in collaboration with cross-functional departments. Change Management encompasses people, process, and tools with focus on effective communication with Process Owners and Stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional projects with focus on process/change management to ensure all teams are tracking to project Milestones, Deliverables, KPI/Service Level Agreements, Process Improvement Measurements, and Sustainable Control Plan for Monitoring post project implementation.
- Serve as a supply chain process expert / SME/Consultant focused on reducing costs and increasing efficiencies within Supply Chain Organization and Divisions/Business Units across the company.
- Drive best practices sharing and implementation from a systemic process change impact standpoint in working closely with Supply Chain process owners, Partner Operations Managers, BPI Managers, Project Managers, etc. for centralized repository of knowledge management, including process maps, business requirement documentation, test cases, macro libraries, etc. to share across campuses.
Process Analysis, Testing, and Communication (Percent of time spent in this area: 40%)
- Work with business and customers to help them understand their needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Must recognize areas for process improvement and develop plans and requirements for implementing them.
- Coordinates a collaborative testing process between the business and IS team members.
- Proactively identifies and reports on business issues, dependencies, and risks related to system enhancements, functionality/design gaps, and user acceptance testing.
- Communicates with internal and external customers, management, and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Provides detailed statistical analysis of current operations through data mining of existing information and formulate data collections schemes as necessary to support process improvements.
- Conduct root cause analyses of labor and/or process inefficiencies through operational data analysis, Pareto charts, process reviews, time studies, statistics reviews, simulation and discussions with operational leadership.
- Drafts and designs layout of equipment, materials, and distribution facilities to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and CAD.
- Must detect and resolve issues effectively across process and systems in a timely manner and escalate accordingly.
- Must make sure all measures comply with Ingram’s business/partners standards, governance, policies, and procedures.
Business Systems Documentation and Training (Percent of time spent in this area: 20%)
- Update all relevant documentation such as test scripts, training materials, business process documentation, macros, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides recommendations and advice on emerging technology trends.
- Develops and maintains a library of such documentation.
- Performs regular audits against documentation to ensure the business is complying with governance standards and other policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering (Industrial/Mechanical) or IS management field or equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in:
- Analysis and designing business processes in Supply Chain execution area.
- Developing product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
- Supply Chain Concepts like Warehouse management, Materials management, Inventory management, process design and Process Improvements. Line management in an operating environment a plus.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral; proven client, team, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Any one or more industry leading Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Transportation Management systems and Labor Management System (LMS) like SAP, JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, high jump, etc.
- Material Handling Systems (MHS) and other industry leading warehouse automation technologies.
- Reviewing project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Demonstrated use of lean, six sigma, DMAIC, DMADV, ISO-9000, Kaizen, Poke yoke and other tools and methodologies towards process improvements and process design
- Detailed understanding of business analysis concepts, Supply Chain processes and Supply Chain applications
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and Complex business problems.
- Liaising with project management office and appropriate Project Management offices to help manage the day-to-day interdependencies of multiple project teams.
- Good with numbers and must have solid analytical skills
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and the ability to motivate
- Creating and leading a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
- Building, maintaining, and developing strong business relationships with both internal and external customers.
- MS Office Suite with strong MS Excel skills, MS Access, and Visio. Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, or other analytical tools for data mining and analysis
- LEAN Six Sigma Certified and/or Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt is preferred
This position is based in Toronto, Canada with 25%- 30% travel to Irvine, California, United States and/or any other US ALC locations (based on need and demand)
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.