Process Trainer for Finance
This job posting is no longer active.
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
The Process Trainer works collaboratively with Accounting operations and the site business leaders to build outstanding onboarding experience for all new hires entering the department. At the same time, he/she works to ensure that experienced associates continue expanding their skills and process knowledge in order to meet customer expectations in terms of quality, timeliness and innovation.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Effective delivery of process/systems/overview training to new hires
- Provision of group training/up skilling, as necessary
- Extensive training reporting and analyses of the effectiveness of training
- Performing regular process checks/audits via side by side sit-ins or virtual sessions with the team members, or data-based process checks
- Tracking and logging customer feedback (internal and external) which is captured via tools, meetings, other means of feedback gathering
- Supporting the service delivery team to help achieve high standards of performance
- Ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are available, uploaded on a shared location, followed, up to date, and maintained
- Presenting all findings and progress to the respective stakeholders on a regular basis
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
As we value our employees, we offer:
- A degree or experience in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting systems/tools - advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Training Fundamentals and Coaching Techniques - advantage
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, submit your CV today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-NA4