This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join our brand-new team in Sofia?
Who are we?
We are Ingram Micro Bulgaria - 35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is our team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to our business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
What are we looking for?
A Treasury Associate, who will act as a contributor to Ingram Micro’s Corporate Treasury department. This person will play an important role in the ongoing administration of all KYC activities for the Treasury team. They will support Corporate Treasury managers in liaising with regional treasury centers and local business units to ensure that local treasury requirements are met and corporate policies and procedures are followed. They will also maintain primary responsibility for ongoing treasury reporting and compliance.
If you are the right candidate for us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing regional and local subsidiary submissions of treasury reports. Consolidating reports for management
- Coordinating Audit Quarterly/Annual Compliance Requests
- All documentation related to KYC and other related requests to support global bank account opening and maintenance
- Maintaining database of worldwide banking relationships, bank accounts information and signatories
- Preparing FinCEN 114 reports for all US persons that have signature authority on foreign bank accounts (IRS requirement)
- Monitoring and reporting on adherence to policies and procedures
- Assisting with new company integration, including signatory updates on bank accounts, opening new bank accounts, and updating applicable schedules
- Coordinating and monitoring annual/quarterly bank accounts
You will be the right fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1-3 years of progressive responsibility within large global corporate treasury function
- Possess solid understanding of cash management and corporate treasury principles and practices, as well as computer applications to treasury services – “Kyriba”
- CCM Certification (Certified Cash Manager) and advanced knowledge in accounting would be a major plus
- Strong knowledge in English
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiating and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
As we value our employees, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Premium card for discounts in over 90 of your favorite brands, restaurants and service delivery places
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid working model