Service Delivery Manager, Managed Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, España
Identificación del trabajo: 56665
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- In this role, you will be working with technical and management staff in Infra, Platform, Application, RnD teams etc., to ensure customer's managed and professional services delivery experience exceeds expectations. You will also contribute to the growth and development of the Service Delivery and Managed Services organization.
- You will be based in our office in Toronto Canada, and be part of global Managed Services group; working with global teams, different cultures and time-zones.
- Using ITIL standards and Managed services framework to ensure service delivery adheres to industry standard and class leading customer experience
- Core responsibilities - Customer Experience, continuous improvement of service delivery and maintaining customer commitments per defined SLA in customer MS contract
- Work with cross-functional teams and hold accountable to Service delivery KPIs, metrics and SLAs
- Managing service tickets - team assignments, SLA, follow through multiple teams
- Create monthly internal reports and customer facing quarterly reports
- Staying up to date about our technology, platform, products
- Contribute to building processes and highlighting customer risks
- Aid the Tech Acct manager and contribute to building roadmap
- Applying ITIL standards and methodologies to managing Service Delivery quality: metrics, KPIs, surveys, customer QBR
- Create customer Operations Manual and knowledge base
- Report summary to exec management, if required
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- At least 3 years' leading Service Delivery experience for customers within a Managed services organization or Software development team
- At least 2 years' experience working with in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience and familiarity working with MS ticketing tools similar to Service Now, Confluence and Jira
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Ability to lead and drive meaningful work through orchestration and facilitation
- Highly fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment