Senior Global Security Architect - Global team (Can be located anywhere across Europe)
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, España
Identificación del trabajo: 58069
Senior Security Architect
The Senior Security Architect will be responsible for providing technical guidance for Information Security programs and projects.
This role will play an integral part in the successful implementation of the Information Security strategy and roadmap. The Senior Security Architect is expected to have a broad and deep technical background in Information Security and understand how it relates to the other areas of Information Systems.
The Senior Security Architect will play a key role as an advisor to projects, ensuring that proposed designs and solutions adhere to Ingram Micro’s Information Security standards and policies.
The Senior Security Architect must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This role will be required to interpret technical information and make it understandable to a non-technical audience.
The Senior Security Architect is expected to work collaboratively with both the Strategy and Architecture team and with other areas within Information Security.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Security Strategy and Architecture.
- Project Deliverables – Reviews and approves program and project deliverables. When multiple options exist, the Senior Security Architect works with Principal Architects to make a recommendation to the Sr. Manager, Security Strategy and Architecture.
- Problem Solving – The Senior Security Architect will be assigned to work with Principal Architects to solve challenging technical problems. The ability to clearly document and explain the root cause of the problem and make recommendations for a solution are essential.
- Technology and Trends – The Senior Security Architect is expected to remain current on Information Security technology and trends by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Risk-Based Decisioning – The Senior Security Architect shall have extensive knowledge of how threats, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses affect risk, how to determine and quantify risk, and how to reduce residual risk. They will use this knowledge to prioritize projects that require the most assistance or oversight.
- Documentation and Presentations – The Senior Security Architect must be able to explain and document complex technical information so that it can easily be understood by a non-technical audience.
- Process Development – The Senior Security Architect will participate in the planning process to development, documentation, and implementation the security roadmap.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields is required. Years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Over 5 years of information security experience, preferably across multiple disciplines. At least 2 years of experience as a security architect.
- Knowledge and understanding of various disciplines, such as policy, training, risk management, offensive security, supply chain security, PCI compliance, network architecture, application development, and project management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and methodologies, including NIST-CSF, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27001, etc.
- Technical understanding of security tools, applications, and their integration into data center operations and infrastructure.
- A track record of success in defining and developing information security architectures, collaborating with teams, and delivering a strategy across a large, complex, international organization with a mixture of legacy and new technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with all levels on security matters and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.) preferred.
This is not a complete list of job duties, It’s a representative list of this tasks that this position is envisioned to undertake.