Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 33,000 associates.
Ingram Micro’s Global Business Intelligence and Analytics provides a unique competitive advantage through our data-driven consultation approach in shaping go-to-market strategies. Our culture of innovation and our meticulous execution helps our partners realize increased revenues and profitability for their business initiatives. Our team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time. We are seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our growing global organization.
The Inside Sales Rep will join our growing Global Business Intelligence organization. Our team is highly specialized in digital marketing, data visualization and data sciences that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time.
Our team facilitates global demand generation and marketing automation projects for multiple countries around the world.
The right candidate will complement the team by bringing a versatile skill set, using innovative tactics and strategies to increase effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for being the primary point of contact for customers to identify and address growth opportunities for new and different products, services, or program offerings based upon data-driven insights.
Through prospecting and cultivation, the Inside Sales Representative advises customers of appropriate growth opportunities applicable to their business needs and proactively engages in business and sales opportunities to establish strong customer/vendor relationships and achieve identified sales related objectives.
Identifies and communicates complementary add-on and cross-selling opportunities to partners by leveraging moderate knowledge and understanding of Ingram Micro’s diverse portfolio of products, programs, and services.
The Inside Sales Representative proactively and professionally recommends and sells programs, products and services to customers that meet their objectives while also supporting Ingram Micro promotions and campaigns. Generates sales leads for local country sales team members to proactively address and records leads in IM360 pipeline management tool for sales engagement. Measures of success for this role are opportunity’s and leads delivered, channel marketing insight surveys completed and all results, leads and opportunities captured and referred to Sales for follow-up in CRM Dynamics.
We are creating a multilingual team.
Languages preferred: English
(required),French, Spanish or Italian.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and minimum of two years previous sales/customer service experience preferably in a related industry (Desirable).
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care. Moderate technical and product knowledge. Basic understanding of Ingram Micro programs, products and services is desirable.
- Skilled in personal computing.
- Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving agility also required.
- Previous ERP system experience desired.
- Ability to work as a team member, partner effectively with others, multi-task, respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency, prioritize and perform work with some supervision.
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy.