Business Analyst Trainee
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, España
Identificación del trabajo: 50604
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
- Identify, analyze, understand and document business requirements
- Prepare deployment, configuration and process documentation.
- Support customers by investigating and successfully resolving reported issues
- Review and test current phase work and provide a walk-through / demos
- Assist QA Analyst on metrics definition and collection
- Continuous Service Improvement
What you bring to the role:
- Having interest in cloud services and new technologies
- Technical flair
- B2 English level as a minimum
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude
- Technical degree is preferred
- Flexible and ready to work on changing schedules and cultures
- Process Oriented
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- International and multicultural environment