Operations Manager – Managed Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Identificación del trabajo: 55782
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations teams in our Managed Services Division including 1st line Services desk, 2nd Line Support and Service Management and Service delivery teams. These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first fix and post-sales support to our Managed Service Customers.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Technical Services Manager to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition into „in-life‟ service
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management function ensuring appropriate and robust service management and review frameworks are in place
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
- Drive a continual service improvement programme based on a desire to become a world class managed service provider.
What you bring to the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager from an external, customer facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams.
You’ll have solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operation function, i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards, defining SLA‟s etc.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️